A Pre-Listing Inspection is a home inspection available home sellers.
WHY PRE-LISTING INSPECTION?
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- It helps you to price your home realistically
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosures
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues prior to agents and visitors touring your home
Swimming pools should always be happy places. Unfortunately, each year thousands of American families confront swimming pool tragedies, downing’s and near-downing’s of young children. These tragedies are preventable.
We will inspect your pool and consult with you on:
- Why the Swimming Pool Guidelines Were Developed
- How to Prevent a Child from Getting OVER a Pool Barrier
- Swimming Pool Barrier Guidelines
- How to Prevent a Child from Getting UNDER / THROUGH a Pool Barrier
- What pools have Exemptions